Online Fertility Consultation
Can you relate to any of the following?
- You have been diagnosed with ‘unexplained infertility’
- You are yet to be diagnosed but are struggling to conceive naturally
- You have suffered recurrent miscarriages or IVF Failures
- You have had fertility treatment but have a poor response to the drugs
- You produce good quality eggs in an IVF/ICSI cycle but have a poor fertilisation rate
- Your fertility treatment cycle has been cancelled and you want to do something to improve your fertility for when it can resume.
Have you ever heard of
- Insulin resistance or sensitivity
- Reproductive immunology
- Sperm DNA Fragmentation
- Thyroid Hormone Imbalance
These are just some of the factors that can have a negative impact on your fertility, particularly the scenarios above, but are commonly not diagnosed or missed. By going in depth we can check whether your fertility is potentially being affected by any of these factors.
Your online fertility consultation includes a one hour online zoom/skype session. I will complete a full consultation as I would in person, asking questions and using traditional Chinese Medicine diagnostic techniques such as tongue diagnosis. I may ask you to email over in advance copies of any test results or investigative procedures such as scans for analysis.
Based on our consultation, I may recommend any of the following:
- Further tests from your GP such as a thyroid or hormonal profile.
- Further tests from a specialist reproductive immunology centre – full details and instructions will be given
- Seeing an online nutritionist to support specific diets for insulin sensitivity or resistance. I can help you select the right nutritionist for you.
- Testing for Sperm DNA fragmentation
- I may also ask you to start Basal Body Temperature (BBT) monitoring so we can further assess your fertility
- Lifestyle changes to support your specific diagnosis
You will receive a follow up email with all the information you need including your recommended next steps. This will include instructions for any blood tests I recommend or BBT charting. There will also be a dietary sheet advising you of foods which you may which to increase or decrease your intake of according to your Chinese Medicine Diagnosis.
If you are hoping to restart a fertility treatment cycle in the future
- We will have made the changes that can improve egg or and sperm quality
- We may have discovered the reason behind any previous treatment failures or poor drug response
- We may have improved your chances of success for a future cycle
We will have done lots of the investigative groundwork needed and you will have made many of the changes that I encourage my patients to do. Therefore enhancing your chances of conceiving naturally or through fertility treatment. We will be using this time of reflection to make positive changes for a fertile life!
To book your online fertility consultation with me click here