Can you relate to any of these scenarios?
- You have been trying to conceive unsuccessfully for some time
- You have been diagnosed with unexplained infertility but don’t feel ready/wish to try IVF
- You already have a child and are struggling to conceive again
- You have been told that you have High FSH or Low AMH
- You suffer with a condition such as PCOS or Endometriosis that is affecting your fertility
- You have conceived but suffered a miscarriage
These are all different scenarios that acupuncture can help with. Acupuncture has been shown to increase blood flow to the pelvic cavity, uterus and ovaries, regulate ovulation and improve factors that may affect egg quality such as hormone imbalances. Along with nutritional & lifestyle support we can make a real difference to your natural fertility.
Making these changes three months before planning to conceive can have an impact on both the egg and sperm quality. This is why I recommend acupuncture treatments commence a minimum of 12 weeks before you are planning to conceive. At your initial appointment we will discuss exactly how to support you best along with analysis and explanation of any test results you may already have. I may also recommend any tests that I feel will give us further insight into what is going on.
In the meantime you may wish to download my e book ‘Top ten tips for natural fertility according to Chinese Medicine Principles’.